I know exactly how you feel, Katherine.
Rest in peace My Chemical Romance!
MCR is the first band that I called my favorite, the first band that my mom let me go see alone, and Gerard & Frank were my first celebrity crushes. My friend and I sometimes went to school dressed as them, I’d wear a black dress shirt with a red tie while my friend wore a white dress shirt and a black vest.
MCR is also the only band ever that has never written a song that I don’t like or know all the lyrics to.
I’m glad My Chemical Romance taught me to carry on and party when the funeral ends, otherwise I couldn’t handle it.
I finished playing Batman: Arkham City for the millionth time, and I can no longer deny the fact that Batman and Joker are totally getting it on.
Or they should be. Basically,
I never even thought about it before, but with comments like
- The next thing you know is we’ll be exchanging emails or meeting up for romantic dinners
- Now there’s a teeny little bit of me in you too, Bats, don’t tell me it’s not what you always wanted
- Get your cute little ass to the movie theater
What do you expect me to think?
Also, during the voicemails he sends Batsy he sounds just like his boyfriend.
- Bats, been missing you, get back to me
- I’m not sure that you got my call earlier, I’m just dying to speak to you!
- I’ve been leaving messages all night and still you haven’t got back to me
- I really don’t think I can sit back and watch you die, we need each other! Life would be so boring without you. Who would I talk to, who would really understand me?
I’m just imagining how Harley feels about her man calling Batman every 5 minutes just to ask him how he’s doing.
Don’t even get me started on how Batman would’ve saved the Joker despite everything he’s done, because I just cannot handle it.
I also cannot handle the song Joker sings to Batman during the end credits.
"My body is ready"
I am 100% sure he is gay for Aragorn and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.
I’m watching Despicable Me and I just realized that Gru reminds me of Gerard Way, with the round face, dark eyebrows and the pointy nose…
The Doctor is jealous
“That cat’s ginger. I never get to be ginger.”